Burning down the house Your home is on fire. Grab five items (assume all people and animals are safe). What did you grab? Tonight’s post is inspired by a wordpress writing prompt.
Have you ever sat down to think about what you would do in this situation? I know it’s something I’ve quickly thought about but never really sat there and made myself a list of what those items would be encase of an emergency. Since all people and animals would be safe what else would I save… I would say probably be:
- My purse because it hold important things like an ID and bank cards etc that would be good to have with me.
- Clothes, depending on if it was in the night or the time of year I would definitely grab either a change clothes or a coat whichever was more important to me at the time.
- Important medications I may be on at the time.
- My phone, so I would still have a method of communication.
- Finally my car keys so I would have access to my vehicle.
In my opinion this is a good thing to think about, So Your home is on fire, what five thing would you take that are important to you? Share in the comments below
Photo by GaborfromHungary @ https://morguefile.com
Author: Crystal Gard
I’m a 30 year old Canadian with 3 adorable cats! I’m an avid reader, scrapbooker, blogger, crafter including jewelery making , mixed media art, and watercolour art, among many others and of course cat lover!