I am honoured to have been Nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Jordan Zeitler owner of http://www.stateofliberation.com/ This is a great award which is for New and small blogs so they can get recognition of their hard work. It’s a great award and I’m so happy to be nominated.
I met Jordan when he reached out on social media looking for bloggers to contribute to a new fledgling online magazine, I was nervous to take him up on this worried that I wouldn’t be able to come up with enough things to write about or that my writing wouldn’t be good enough to be apart of such a great site. It has been a great journey and I have enjoyed every minute of it and learned so much that has helped me grow as a blogger.
What is My Blog about?
I used to blog on LiveJournal years ago when I was still in high school , but after taking a small break from it I never really had picked it back up again. At the start of 2016 I decided that I wanted to dip my toes back into the blogging world. I w as looking for a pass time that I would enjoy. So I finally made the decision to start my own blog. Thus came GardHub. I am so amazed and thankful for all of the readers that have stopped by along the way to check out my writing and say hi. Blogging can be so fulfilling and fun.
There are some quick steps to take once Nominated for this award:
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that has nominated you
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
- Nominate 10 – 15 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
SO to get this list started here are 7 things about me!
- I absolutely love animals. In particular cats and dogs. I currently have 3 cats and they pretty much run the house 😛
- I have a lot of hobbies. I may not do every hobby every day or even every month but the list is long and I eventually get to it all in a year. Some of these include Scrapbooking, blogging, Beading etc.
- I was a late bloomer when it came to getting my licence growing up. I didn’t end up getting it until a few years ago.
- I have wanted a child ever since I was young. I just knew this was what I wanted, Faced with back to back miscarriages the road is very hard but I haven’t lost hope.
- I am a huge homebody. I would rather stay in then go out.
- My favourite season is fall when its not to hot and not too cold. A light jacket does the trick on most days, without worrying about the sticky humidity or melting from the heat.
- I absolutely love Roller coasters. I am HUGE thrill seeker.
Now for My Nominations:
- Teresa Branam Wilgus @ Midwest Girl’s Dreams — I met Teresa when she came on board at State of Liberation as a fellow writer. She has a lot to share with the world and I love seeing what she comes up with for every new post she publishes.
- Tyane Milem @BoyMom Blessed–Another great woman who is also another fellow writer at State of Liberation. Whether writing about pros and cons to working from home or a heartfelt story about her rainbow baby, I absolutely love her work and definitely think you should check out her blog.
- Elizabeth Obih-Frank @ Mirth and Motivation–I came across this blog a few months ago now.. Elizabeth’s post’s are absolutely amazing and great to read. There is a lot to learn with her Motivation Mondays Post’s. C heck it out for yourself and see what I’m talking about.
- Annie @ Annie’s Perception–I stumbled upon Annie’s blog a month ago or so and have been reading her blog ever since. It is the place to go for VIP interviews. The questions she asks are informative and fun, you’ll love reading every bit of these interviews. Not to mention some of her great opinion pieces and ways to better your blog!
- Erin @ Stay At Home Yogi–I love heading over to this blog for tips on how to be frugal. Whether you’re wanting more fun info on yoga or how to potty train your little one this is the place to go.
- rockmanticsoul @ RockManticSoul–Whether you’re looking for a good travel article or room makeover this is the blog to visit.
- Erlene @ My Pinterventures–This is my go to blog for reviews and DIY projects my most recent favourite was her dream catcher that she made it was stunning.
Author: Crystal Gard
I’m a 28 year old Canadian with 3 adorable cats! I’m an avid reader, scrapbooker, blogger, crafter including jewelery making , mixed media art, and watercolour art, among many others and of course cat lover!