I was recently nominated for the Liebster Award by fellow blogger Teresa Branam Wilgus of Midwest Girl’s Dreams
What is the Liebster Award?
“The Liebster Award 2017 is an award that exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.”
This award like most for blogging is all about discovering new blogs and spreading recognition for their hard work. It was brought to my attention just yesterday on facebook that I had been nominated and this is the lovely post that Teresa made for me.
Crystal Gard, Owner, “GardHub Personal Lifestyle Blog”. Crystal has a gift of expression using few words. Her poetry has deep meaning and her true feelings are evident. She is also a Writer with “Collective Voice Magazine” and keeps her readers up to date on the Movie Scoop through her film reviews.
Thank you so much Teresa for this nomination. It is flattering to be recognized for the hard work put into blogging. I met Teresa earlier in 2016 when she joined the State of Liberation now The Collective Voice Lifestyle Magazine as a fellow writer. Teresa is a wonderful fellow blogger who chose to follow her passion she has for writing. Whether it be writing about fantasy football with her son or writing pieces that go deep into life trials and tribulations I always love to see what things she will come up with next. Anyone reading this take the time to check out her blog at Midwest Girls Dreams
Once again THANK YOU TERESA!
Find Official Rules for 2017 by Clicking Image above
Now for the Liebster Award Responsibilities to be fulfilled
The first task at hand is Write a 150-300 word post about your favourite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- This one is a bit tough because there are so many blogs out there that I really enjoy visiting. But above all I have to say that I have a soft spot for The Collective Voice Lifestyle Magazine owned by Jordan Zeitler. What started off as State of Liberation this was a stepping stone for me to come out of me shell and really share those meaningful and emotional poems I tend to write but never before thought were good enough to share. It is truly an amazing place with a great bunch of writers that encourage each other to go the extra mile with their writing and help each other out through the trials of blogging. There are so many great and unique writing styles and articles that we all come up with. Come a part of The Collective Voice with us! Comment, share and join Facebook Group, Vibe the Tribe.
Here are a few articles to check out sine the re-launch:
NEXT is Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
- I am very much an introvert. I do like to socialize but rarely am I comfortable in person, especially in crowd. I am the type of person that is more comfortable texting or instant messaging someone than talking face to face in most circumstances.
- I am a romantic. I believe that there is a partner out there for everyone and that falling in love is one of the best experiences that there is. I also believe that you can fall in love with more than one person at the same time.
- I was born and raised for the most part in Orleans, Ontario.
- I have an invisible chronic illness called Fibromyalgia that I try to hide most of the time.
- I am the oldest of two girls.
- I recently tried to start a family to discover that there may be a fertility issue.
- I am a thrill seeker which I tend to get out of my system by riding roller coasters and drop zones !
- I have recently discovered that even at almost 30 I can still get night terrors sometimes.
- I have a bucket list.
- I have a hard time writing if I don’t have music on in the background.
NOW finally for my nominations:
Rules are: Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!) ~ The Global Aussie.
Whether it be making you laugh or giving you inspiration Carol is always coming up with one of a kind posts that I love to check out weekly.
Erins blog is a great stop off for delicious deserts and main courses. I like to browse her recipe index and try new things.
My number one stop for product reviews, blogging tips and giveaways. Cynthia provides her honest opinion about everyday products and I highly recommend checking out her page.
Kat has a wonderful blog where she has been sharing her fitness journey with the world. She offers great tips and tricks to start your own fitness journey and throws in a product review and poem here and there to mix it up. I have definitely been enjoying stopping by her blog for updates.
She recently changed her blog to incorporate not only stories but fun reviews and quotes from time to time. This is a fun one to visit and she is doing a great job at keeping busy and engaging.
A fellow writer at The Collective Voice Lifestyle Magazine, Alyssa shares her jewelry designs on her blog along with her life lessons that she likes to share.
So finally what is next? Once again thank you yo Teresa for this nomination it’s always great to be recognized among your fellow writers. From here should my nominations accept their award and decide to display it on their blogs please visit the rules at: The Global Aussie
Networking is so important in the blogging community to grow our sites and learn new ways to improve our writing skills. Like Teresa I believe that there is no competition when it comes to blogging. We all need to stick together as bloggers and this is yet another way to recognize each others hard work and discover new blogs every day.
All Images are from https://theglobalaussie.com/blog/liebster-award-2016/
Author: Crystal Gard
I’m a 30 year old Canadian with 3 adorable cats! I’m an avid reader, scrapbooker, blogger, crafter including jewelery making , mixed media art, and watercolour art, among many others and of course cat lover!